Since the world didn’t end here in this part of this world I have the time to post things like those Top Ten thingy.
They are not actually ten dear readers. I just want to list some random things. Here it goes:
1. I was able to go to Disneyland!
2. I lived in two different cities.
3. Enrolled in two different school in the same semester.
4. One of those is my language class, I’m learning Spanish again. Muy bien!
5. Got a new Samsung Galaxy Note. Yeay for generous parents!
6. Got my left ear pierced, 2 piercings, upper side and middle. I would want to add some more or get a tattoo.
7. Dropped a subject/course/class for the first time in my academic life.
8. Resigned from work.
9. Pursued my graduate degree! Oh God, let me finish it.
10. Didn’t get a haircut!!! Wow.
11. Buy and read books that I wanted. I also got some great books as gifts for my birthday.
12. Experienced a very nasty “habagat” here in the country. Because of this we donated goods and clothing for those badly affected.
13. Graduated from the various classes in my church. I am so thankful for this because it made me a better person. I learned a lot especially about love.
14. Celebrated lots of good birthday parties plus mine!
15. Gone to movies by myself. Forever alone mode on.
16. Been able to lose a lot of weigh but, unfortunately, I gained some of them back. Oh well.
17. Purchased tickets for our Singapore trip next year! I’m so excited for this one!
18. Been emotional but I always end up happy. It’s not easy sometimes to live a life wherein you need to be selfless but at the end of the day I am happy because I know who I am serving. All for His glory.
19. Survived December 21. It’s not the end of the world dear reader.
Enjoy life dear readers! Live life as if it’s the end of the world.
Get excited for 2013!
Life is full of surprises, so better get ready.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!