I’ve asked WordPress to inspire me and this is what it made me do, use a line from a song and use it as my title. So there is my lss, dear reader.
I know this is late but Happy New Year dear reader! I sincerely hope that we will use this year to get all the things we want and achieve all our dreams. Did you know that this year my birthday will fall on a Friday! Yeay for me! This means I’m celebrating on a Friday the 13th! I love it.
Since it is a new year, I guess, it is time to list our new year resolutions (which we all know that 90% of the time we disregard them)… Well, if that’s the case then let’s not make one but make a “bucket list” instead… It has a cool ring to it, right? Nothing so drastic or hardcore as a real bucket list would have. So maybe, we should rename our list… Any suggestions? For now let’s call it our “mellow bucket list of 2013: things we should have done before”.
Here it goes:
- Travel. Out of the country and domestically (priorities: Sagada, El Nido, Coron, and Batanes).
- Blog more.
- Write a story. Not just a flash fiction. Write even a short story. Is this the year to join NANOWRIMO, hmmmm?
- Go to the movies more and review them! This would be fun.
- More food trips with friends! Try new avenues and kinds of dishes.
- BE MORE DISCIPLINED in my studies. I really appreciate that I am taking my graduate degree…
- Sponsor a child from World Vision.
- Visit an orphanage. Even have a party for them!
- Learn how to drive.
- LEARN HOW TO COOK. seriously…
- Get a job! I really need money to survive. Haha!
- Enjoy life more and add more to this list as this year goes by!
So there it is my gentle readers! Enjoy 2013 to the fullest, remember that life is full of surprises so better get ready…