Before this year ends I would like to thank all and everything that made this year special. One of the best years ever! Some of my friends said that 2013 had been a long one but for me it was too sweet, too fast. So here are some highlights of the year…
1. My Singapore trip! Hello Universal Studios…
2. Seeing the wonders of Angkor Wat and spending nights at Pub Street
3. My first solo trip up to the North!!! (gonna post about this soon)
4. Baguio trip with the whole family! Whew!
This year is full of travel, I so love it! 🙂
5. Spanish classessssss, classmates, and professors hihi
6. Grad stud yeah!
7. WYAAP conference
8. Moving at a new apartment, twice!!!
9. Countless food trip, from Tomas Morato to Binondo, yummy!!!
Not all was beautiful but it helped us grew our faith
10. Typhoon Haiyan…. and being able to help
People are resilient!
11. DLSU won! Yehey!
12. Getting good grades 😉
Last but not the least….
13. Family and friends time, love love love!
Thank you 2013! It was such a blast! Looking forward to 2014, please be better! 😉